Sunday, October 13, 2013

A survey!

Hi everybody.  Please, please, please take a couple of minutes and fill out this survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GMvZP_Mkyq5QVHVy8tcU3ZwmXHR9liDo-3A16Tat3UU/viewform

I’m collecting opinions and experiences regarding the interaction between theoretical and empirical work.  This will be part of a paper I am working on with some collaborators; more on that later.  For now, I’d prefer not to say much about it.

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share this survey in whatever way you have available to you, including Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.  I’m looking for responses from anyone and everyone who works in ecology and/or evolutionary biology.  You can share a link back to this post, or you can share the link to the survey itself, if you prefer.

Thanks!  As a reward, here is a picture of bristlecone pines.

Photo credit: Ben Haller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A 25-year quest for the Holy Grail of evolutionary biology

When I started my postdoc in 1998, I think it is safe to say that the Holy Grail (or maybe Rosetta Stone) for many evolutionary biologists w...